HiSeis can provide customised end-to-end seismic services to fast track resource discovery and enhance mine planning, including:
- In-house geophysical design, in-field QC, pre-processing, processing and interpretation of seismic datasets.
- 2D2R, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition.
- Cabled, cable-light and cable free seismic acquisition.
- Vertical Seismic Profiling (VSP) borehole logging.
- Full Wave Sonic (FWS) borehole logging.
- Multi-client reprocessing of open-file seismic datasets utilising HiSeis' proprietary PPA processing workflow.
- Vibroseis, explosive, accelerated weight drop and shotgun source options.
- Seismic reflection, seismic refraction and multi-channel analysis of surface waves (MASW) design, acquisition and processing options.
- Seismic rock property measurement.
- Synthetic seismic modelling.
The HiSeis business model is based on the premise that a uniquely designed and well executed high resolution seismic survey will provide the best solution to certain exploration programs, saving time and money. We strive to provide datasets of the highest quality and run extensive interpretation sessions so clients can attain the maximum value from the data.
Using the latest seismic equipment selected for its high performance, low environmental impact and our own innovations, HiSeis is able to operate with significantly smaller crew sizes. The client base that we have built up over the years consists mostly of mineral explorers and miners who operate in remote areas. By adapting to this constraint, HiSeis is able to mobilize without the high costs generally experienced when covering relatively small areas with high definition seismic reflection. Such operations simply can't accommodate the dozens of workers associated with a typical seismic crew.
Pioneering work by Hiseis indicates that 3D seismic has the ability to characterise the earth in 10-15m sized cubes down to depths of several kilometres. Within this volume it is already possible to:
- Identify structures which either control the distribution of mineralization, create hazardous conditions for mining operations, or both
- Directly detect certain styles of mineralisation
HiSeis is able to able to differentiate its service by:
- Using cutting edge technology and innovative design to enable the use of small, low cost acquisition teams with low environmental impact
- Development and application of algorithms and software tools that are specific for use with data from hard rock environments. This enables more critical information to be extracted from seismic images. With the automation of this process, data turn-around times, opportunity and cost effectiveness is significantly improved
- Proprietary know-how in the design, acquisition, processing and interpretation of complex 3D seismic data and the interrelationship of each of these stages
- Provision of a seismic de-risking process to demonstrate the suitability to provide the desired information prior to committing to a survey
- A holistic service approach to the delivery of seismic survey information
We also offer Multi-client reprocessing by utilising open file seismic datasets to provide cost effective geological imagery to fast track mineral discovery and improve mine planning. Click here
to find out more.
The combination of these technology and business innovations will deliver a better and more meaningful seismic image of the geology to the customer in a form that will facilitate better exploration and mining decisions. LEARN MORE ABOUR OUR EQUIPMENT AND CAPABILITIES